Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
At Lightstone, we believe investing in large-scale, commercial real estate shouldn’t be limited to large corporations, institutions, or high net worth individuals. Since 2005, Lightstone has offered investors the opportunity to invest in a diversified portfolio of real estate through its various public non-traded REIT offerings.
A real estate investment trust is a company that owns, and in many cases manages, income-producing real estate. Investors purchase shares within the REIT and receive a pro-rata share of income that is derived from the real estate. REITs offer distinct advantages for investors, including: portfolio diversification and income through a transparent and regulated operating structure.
Lightstone’s Non-Traded REIT offerings, include:
- Lightstone Value Plus REIT, Inc. (closed to new investors)
- Lightstone Value Plus REIT II, Inc. (closed to new investors)
- Lightstone Value Plus REIT III, Inc. (closed to new investors)
- Lightstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. (closed to new investors)
- Lightstone Value Plus REIT V, Inc. (closed to new investors)
Visit lightstonecapitalmarkets.com to learn more about our offerings.